- This event has passed.
October 19 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Students: get your family and friends to sponsor you for one crazy hour of furious kicking! On Saturday 19th October, we will be holding a sponsored kick-a-thon, with students doing a solid hour of pad work using a variety of taekwondo techniques. It should be a great workout as well as a tough challenge! How many kicks can YOU do in an hour….?
All funds raised will support our World Championships team, who will be competing in Scotland this November. The costs of entry fees, spectator tickets, transport and hotels are not insignificant, so hopefully our fundraising will help them in their journey.
The kick-a-thon will take place for one hour during the normal fitness & sparring class (start time approx 10.30am). There will be no lesson fee for those raising sponsorship; anyone not raising sponsorship is still welcome to take part, with their lesson fees going towards the fund. All students are welcome to have a go.
Sponsorship forms available in class—get yours ASAP!
Note: we will also be selling raffle tickets during October, with all proceeds going to the World Champ Team fund. There are some impressive prizes up for grabs, so why not try your luck?
– £200 in vouchers for Tommy’s Valeting
– £30 voucher for Commitments Hair & Beauty
– Michael Kors bag and purse
– £50 voucher for STA Travel
– £10 voucher for Personal Touch Bespoke Gifts
– Various alcohol prizes, including wine, prosecco & champagne
– £40 voucher for full dog grooming at Furdressers
– Jade Ellis makeup & lashes
– Personalised decorative name frame
– Bluetooth headphones
– Various art sets, including painting by numbers, engraving art, oil art set & watercolour drawing set.
Thanks so much to everyone who has generously donated prizes!
Ask us about raffle tickets next time you’re in class. You’ve got to be in it to win it! 🙂